This course is the prerequisite safety course for applying for the Missouri Concealed Carry endorsement and meets the mandatory training requirements set forth in RSMO 571.111. This is an 8-hour course divided between classroom and range time. Upon completion of this training, the student will receive a certificate of Firearms Safety Training.
We are now offering group classes. If you have a group of 10 or more, we will set up a separate class just for your group!
Receive a 15% discount on USCCA Membership!
- Handgun safety in the classroom, at home, on the range, and while carrying
- Weapon nomenclature
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Care and cleaning
- Safe storage of firearms at home
- Laws relating to obtaining CCW permit and laws relating to justifiable use of force
- Live fire training exercise
- Live fire test
For More Information, Call Us! (816) 833-1090 OR
- You are welcome to bring your own Firearm that you will be qualifying under. However this is not a requirement as firearms will be provided.
- Must qualify with EITHER a semiautomatic or a revolver weapon.
- Remember to bring your own a Ammo if your firearm is something else other then 22LR
- 40 Rounds required for your Firearm (other then 22LR)
- Pen/paper for notes
Class Fees & Whats Included
- Lunch is Provided
- Range time included
- 22LR Ammunition Provided if you are using our Firearms
- Eye/ear protection Provided
- Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamental” book a $27.95 value free with your class (One book per couple)
- All this for $100.00 per person